- Accommodation in double, or twin cabins, with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Half-board: Buffet breakfast and one meal daily, lunch or dinner.
(No credit for meals not taken on board)
- Welcome Cocktail. Special Greek night. Captain’s farewell dinner. Farewell cocktail.
- Snacks, fruits, filter coffee, tea and purified water during the day
- Snorkelling equipment
- Port charges
- For cabin facilities and amenities, see details under Ships.
NOT INCLUDED ON BOARD
- Beverages, wines, spirits (except those mentioned above).
- Shore excursions on the islands, or other such land arrangements (except where otherwise specified).
- Crew tips.
- Passengers personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi (available at charge).
- Laundry services available at extra cost
- Airport facility charges, taxes/fees.
- Transfers to/from airports, or others places.
- Medical expenses/services.
- Phone calls.
- One night at the Hotel Grande Bretagne Athens, Classic Room, including breakfast and welcome drink. Any other expenses incurred, such as phone calls, drinks/beverages, food, snacks, or use of other hotel facilities, to be paid for extra by the guest at time of check-out.
- Tour of Athens with guide, with free entrance to sites and museums, followed by taverna lunch.
- Day 2, transfer from Athens to join the ship in Zea Marina, Piraeus.
- Guide to accompany guests throughout the cruise.
- Tender from ship to shore, in cases where berthing alongside cannot be arranged.
- Transport ashore to any pre-organised excursion.
NOT INCLUDED ASHORE
- Shore transportation, except as otherwise mentioned above.
- Drinks and meals ashore, except as otherwise mentioned above.
- Tips for guide.
- Single occupancy in category P & A class cabins: +75%
- Single occupancy in category C & B class cabins: +60%
- 3rd person occupancy in all cabin categories -30%