TRAVEL HEALTH ADVISORY | NEW ‘’SMALL SHIPS, GREAT FLEXIBILITY‘’ BOOKING POLICY
Every day brings new developments related to Covid-19. We want to share with you what actions we are taking to maximize the safety of our guests and crew and continue providing a healthy environment while sailing on board our small ships accommodating fewer than 49 guests.
Since the beginning of the outbreak, we are making a consistent effort to provide a safe environment for our guests and crew alike. It is obvious that our passengers feel the small ship environment is safer, with a maximum capacity of just 30 – 70 guests and with smaller areas on board to enforce and apply our enhanced sanitation /disinfection protocols. On shore, we operate small group tours with trusted certified local partners committed to provide Exodus Cruises with proof of precautionary hygiene measures taken during the tours.
NEW BOOKING POLICY for New Bookings & REBOOKING OPPORTUNITIES for Existing Bookings:
‘’SMALL SHIPS, GREAT FLEXIBILITY‘’
While our #1 priority is the safety and well-being of all our guests and crew, our other focus is to give our partners and guests the confidence to book with us or delay cancellation decisions and not rush into canceling. To assist guests and travel partners in making decisions in regards to existing bookings, we have implemented temporary changes to our booking and cancellation policy in our scheduled cruises allowing:
- Existing bookings can be canceled up to 15 days prior to sailing and rebook later in 2020 or 2021 at no cancellation fees,only retaining deposits paid which will be used as Future Cruise Credit against future cruises with us. Should passengers wish to move their scheduled cruise a few weeks/months later, Exodus Cruises will honor all deposits made, without any rebooking / cancellation fees and guests will receive a 100% future cruise credit towards Exodus Cruises’ scheduled cruises embarking in 2020 through October 31st The payments kept by Exodus Cruises effectively constitute a credit against cruise fares applying for the cruise originally booked – there might be a price difference from a year to another – and they can use this Future Cruise Credit for booking any scheduled cruise / any category of cabin.
TRAVEL HEALTH ADVISORY
The safety, security and well-being of our guests and crew is our number one priority. We have implemented several preventative measures outlined below due to growing concerns regarding COVID-19 infections. We will continue to consult with The World Health Organization (WHO) and take appropriate additional action as needed.
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES PRE-EMBARKATION & DURING THE CRUISES
Policies currently in place include:
- Guests and crew who have traveled from, visited or transited via airports in China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, South Korea, Iran and Italy within 14 days prior to embarkation in any of Exodus Cruises yachts, regardless of nationality, will not be allowed to board any of our vessels. Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- We have implemented mandatory pre-boarding health reporting and pre-cruise screening for all guests and crew.This includes:
- The distribution of mandatory pre-embarkation health questionnaire(applicable to all passengers and crew (available on request). The questionnaire forms are completed at the time prior to embarkation and will be held under strict confidentiality and retained on board for 15 days according to the stated retention policy. Access is permitted only to Captain and Medical Officer)
- Mandatory non-touch temperature screenings for all guests and crew pre-embarkation and during the cruise. In the event of alarming symptoms such as signs and symptoms of illness and thermal indications (>38°C) and/or alarming answers to the said health questionnaire, those passengers will be denied access on board.
- Since the beginning of the outbreak, we have immediately amplified our standard cleaning procedures and have implemented additional cleaning and disinfection protocols on board all voyages. These protocols have been enforced in addition to our already rigorous sanitization standards in place.
- Certain countries have put into place additional restrictions for port entry and passenger disembarkation. These often include denying entry to Chinese passport holders or requiring additional medical documentation or screenings.
The above measures will remain in effect until further notice and are subject to change at any time as we evaluate the situation and continue to consult with local health authorities as well as the WHO.
We apologize for the inconvenience to any guests affected by these measures put in place to ensure the safety and well-being of all our guests and crew.
This Advisory supersedes all previous versions and will be updated as required.
In the absence an official “LOCK OUT” by any Government, State or World HealthOrganization, affecting the ship’s departure from the embarkation port our cruises will not be cancelled. For passengers willing to cancel, albeit the cruise will be executed as planned, our official regular Cancellation Conditions apply, as per Clause 9 of Exodus Cruises “Terms &Conditions”. In the unlikely event of having an official “LOCK OUT” by any Government, State or World Health Organization affecting the ship’s departure from the embarkation port the cruise will be cancelled.
Passengers whose cruise has been cancelled may refer to Clause 13 of Exodus Cruises “Terms & Conditions”.